Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello everyone,

I am still motorhome less! LOL  I'm still working part-time.  I am now dogless.  I lost both my dogs in the past 14 months.  They were both old.  I'm still reading blogs and any information that I find on the internet about the RV lifestyle.  I have finally decided what type of motorhome I would like.  I'm looking for a Class A less than 30 feet.

   I have volunteered for the American Red Cross for the past year.  I have been to NY Long Island for hurricane Sandy, I went to Oklahoma for the May 20 tornado, and I went to Arizona for the Yarnell wildfire. 

I'm going to try to start posting more about my trips.  Thanks for reading.  Julie

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, you're going to get that rig and take off when the time is right. I am sorry about your pups though. It doesn't matter how old they are, it's really hard when they die. But I think we will also be dogless when these two go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish you the best! Bill & I live in a 27' Lazy Daze.... the same one we started out in almost 13 years ago. Just the right size for us.... although most folks we read about (or know) live in a much larger place with many more amenities. Trust me... you can do with a LOT less than you'd ever believe! I'm sorry about your pets... our last cat died just a few days before we started out... she was 19 years old... we had rented our house to a couple who would take care of her as she'd never lived anywhere but our farm. So... it was actually a blessing that things happened the way the did. Which comes right down to this... things DO happen in the way they should... I have a feeling things will happen for you when the time is right. Hope to read more of your blogs soon.

    ReplyDelete