Monday, March 19, 2012

20 Followers????

Wow I hit the 20 followers mark today, I just want to say thanks for stopping by to read my blog.  I don't have an RV yet, but I'm actively looking for one.  I have been doing a lot of reading in books and online about the RV lifestyle.  I appreciate any input or ideas you may have.

On a sad note, my Vet called today and Bear's ashes are in.  I think it will be a few days before I can bring myself to go pick them up.

It's still very cold here in Klamath Falls.  I think it snowed last night, but there isn't any on the ground.

5 comments:

  1. It snowed here in Eugene a little bit yesterday. My son put up a picture that showed snow up in Portland, or Gresham where they live. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow on the mountain tops down here in the Phoenix valley but cold for here. The week-end is supposed to be back up in the 80's. Yippee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, when I brought Joe's ashes home I cried all the way..but having them here with me made me feel he's home..I still miss him and always will..The little guy touched me deeply and always will.. I will keep you in my prayers for your healing..God Bless Zeee and Critters 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the loss of Bear. It is so hard to lose our fur companions.

    ReplyDelete